You’re invited to our worship service Sundays, 11am
at the Hyatt Place Hotel, Grandview Yard
795 Yard St., Columbus, OH 43212
What to Expect at Our Worship Service
- If you are visiting for the first time, we will not embarrass you, or have you stand up. We know that many people want to check out the church and not be in the spotlight which is fine with us. So come in, enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, and see if this is the church for you.
- You will experience an intimate atmosphere among a welcoming family of people.
- Each weekend at Capital City Grace you’ll find a friendly atmosphere.
- The service goes from 11am to 12:15pm.
- Children worship in the service for the first 10-15 minutes of the service and then are dismissed to children’s ministry (ages 1-6).
Children’s Ministry – Ages 1-6
- When the children are dismissed to Children’s Ministry: After the children’s song during the worship service, around 11:15am the children are dismissed to their time in children’s ministry. At this time parents/guardians can take their child to the children’s ministry located just two doors down the hallway from our worship service. The children remain in the ministry until the end of the service at 12:15pm.
- We believe God cares about children, so each Sunday there is a time where we sing a children’s song during the worship service.